Salem Anaesthesia Pain Clinic
Salem Anaesthesia Pain Clinic provides:
- Ultrasound-guided interventional pain management.
- Sacroiliac & hip joint injection.
- Paravertebral & erector spinae block.
- Intercostal & chest wall block.
- Abdominal wall & trunk block.
- Limb joint injection & Baker’s cyst injection.
- Bursitis, tendonitis & fasciitis injection.
- Treatment for complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS).
- Chronic facial pain, trigeminal neuralgia & ear pain treatment.
- Peripheral neuralgia & peripheral neuropathy treatment.
- Nerve entrapment treatment & injection.
- Fibromyalgia, myofascial pain & trigger point injection.
- Headache, migraine, cervicalgia, cervical dystonia & TMJ treatment.
- Treatment for analgesia use disorder, using effective non-opioid methods.
- Treatment for primary insomnia, secondary insomnia & other sleep disorders.
- Treatment for fibromyalgia, generalized or complex pain.
- Medicolegal practice & expert opinion report.
- Trauma assessment & rehabilitation treatment.
- Preoperative or pre-anesthesia assessment & optimization.
- Clinical research, publication, collaborative research & education.
Please fax referrals to 7786952898; with patient’s history, medication list, allergy, past pain therapy, past surgery, smoking/alcohol history, substance use history & recent radiology reports of the pain sites.
Thanks for your collaboration and cooperation.
Dr. Olu Bamgbade
Dr. Olu Bamgbade has more than 25 years of anesthesia & pain management experience from the United Kingdom, USA & Canada. He has academic experience & is a clinical assistant professor of anesthesiology & pharmacology.
Book Your Appointment at Salem Anaesthesia Pain Clinic
Consultation & multimodal management of acute, sub-acute & chronic pain conditions.
Interventional injection treatment of acute, sub-acute & chronic pain conditions.
Multidisciplinary & multimodal pain therapy, with reduction of opioid & benzodiazepine therapy.
Management of analgesia use disorder, using effective non-opioid & interventional modalities.