Book Your Appointment at Salem Anaesthesia Pain Clinic
Surrey Pain Clinic
What We Do
Consultation & multimodal management of acute, sub-acute & chronic pain conditions.
Interventional injection treatment of acute, sub-acute & chronic pain conditions.
Multidisciplinary & multimodal pain therapy, with reduction of opioid & benzodiazepine therapy.
Management of analgesia use disorder, using effective non-opioid & interventional modalities.
Pain Management Service
Salem Pain Clinic provides ultrasound-guided interventional pain management injections, including:
- Spine facet joint & spinal nerve root block.
- Sacroiliac joint injection.
- Epidural & caudal block.
- Paravertebral & erector spinae block.
- Intercostal & chest wall block.
- Abdominal wall nerve block.
- Limb joint injections & Baker’s cyst injection.
- Bursitis, tendonitis & fasciitis injection.
- Major nerve plexus block for regional pain syndrome.
- IVRA, ganglion & sympathetic block for complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS).
- Chronic facial pain, trigeminal neuralgia & ear pain intervention.
- Peripheral neuralgia & peripheral neuropathy intervention.
- Nerve entrapment treatment & injection.
- Fibromyalgia, myofascial pain & trigger point injection.
- Headache, migraine, cervicalgia, cervical dystonia & TMJ injection.
- Stellate ganglion block for menopausal hot flush & hyperhidrosis.
- Treatment of analgesia use disorder, using effective non-opioid methods.
- Treatment of primary insomnia, secondary insomnia & other sleep disorders.
- IV lidocaine infusion for fibromyalgia & generalized or complex pain.
- IV ketamine infusion for depression, mood disorder & complex pain.
- Preoperative or pre-anesthesia assessment and optimization.
Please fax referrals to 7786952898; with the patient’s history, medication list, allergy, past pain therapy, past surgery, smoking/alcohol history, substance use history, etc.
For patients with head, spine, joint or limb pain; please send recent appropriate radiology reports.
Thanks for your collaboration and cooperation.
Dr. Olu Bamgbade
Dr. Olu Bamgbade has more than 25 years of anesthesia & pain management experience from the United Kingdom, USA & Canada. He has academic experience & is a clinical assistant professor of anesthesiology & pharmacology.