Salem Anaesthesia Pain Clinic
100- 6638 152A Street,
V3S 7J1, Canada
Phone 778 628 6600, 778 695 2888
Fax 778 695 2898
Patients who have physician referral & are attending their first Salem Pain Clinic appointment must download, complete and bring along the new patient intake form below:
- New patient must bring valid medical insurance card to the appointment.
- Patient must bring all current medications; or list of medications & dose.
- Patient attending for injection treatment should be accompanied by an adult.
- Patient must call the clinic to confirm an appointment one week before the date.
- Cancellation of appointment requires 72 hours notice, to avoid charges/fees.
Patients who want a 1st or 2nd follow-up appointment may book online. Salem Pain Clinic will confirm the appointment once we receive your form. Follow-up appointments may not always be possible.
Dr. Olu Bamgbade
Dr. Olu Bamgbade has more than 25 years of anesthesia & pain management experience from the United Kingdom, USA & Canada. He has academic experience & is a clinical assistant professor of anesthesiology & pharmacology.